Kisah sedih
Hey are u there
Are u asleep?
Hey, I’m here as always. Why?
Kenapa, tak boleh message dah ke?
Nope. Tak boleh dah. You wanna know why?
Yea, why?
Because you’re soon to be married. And unless you wanna tell
me you love me too, if not, don’t u ever contact me. Be faithful to your girl
because I wish I am her.
Guess what, I wish I WAS her. Because, you’re just a guy who
take advantage on girls with your good qualities which I crave in man. Yes I love
you and I fucking damn like you. You know that, and I’m damn aware of it. But damaged
done, there will never be us. You’ve said that earlier because your girl always
be the first. Make her proud to be one. Don’t flirt with every girl who found
you attractive, just because you can. That’s fucking low, and its fucking hurt.
I’m hurt!
I’m trying to move on, and you’re not helping. I’m sorry I like
you more than I should. But it happened, so just let me be alone and mend my
heart. I can’t be yours, then you shouldn’t hold my heart.
Lastly why you cant text me, or call me is because,
Everytime your name appears on my phone, my heart still skip
a beat
1 comment:
move on la
Post a Comment