Tuesday, 21 July 2015

i would like a ticket to underwater please. make it an open ticket. i'm not sure when i'll be back. i just hope, its never

I missed our comfortable awkward silent
I missed how I looked straight to your eyes when youre talking, even few words only being tossed
I missed how I giggle when u said my punchline was wrong
I missed how roti canai is our date out
I missed how u would comfort me, but not with kind words
But with reality checked, and I admit it helps
I missed how u wished me morning with
Morning
Salam
I missed how u say, miss me?
After a long haul hike
I missed how I would nag you on 10 ways how smoking would kill you,
But never once u smoke on our ‘date’
I missed how supportive you are towards my project, and listening to my rambling will just end up u saying
Feeling better now? Cry. It doesn’t make u less strong

I never regret we met

I regret replying your hello
I regret  giving you my number
I regret sharing my past, present and future with you
The most thing I regret is

I regret for letting myself put such a hope that there will be us. There were never us.
‘she came first. Its always she. There’s never anyone else’

Thanks for making me stronger than ever
Thanks for letting me have doubt to every guy I encounter
Thanks for making a simple morning wish a lot more than just a simple gesture

Finally, thanks for letting me see, I’m still a player, never a coach or a senior,
And u sir

Is a PLAYMAKER

No comments: