Tuesday, 14 October 2014

real world

You know that some people can just open up to their parents their mom on every matter? Well, not me for sure. I hate crying in front of my parents. My mum to be exact. I always ‘enveloped’ my feelings and wrapped them nicely. I don’t know why.

I’m having problems with my final year project. It may seem small. Bu at first it means the world to me. I cant  cope with it. Almost breakdown and cry. I need to do 286 sample size. So I freak out. Typical me. But then, I just told zaidi everything (because he was the first person I saw). Then I realized my problem can be solved. I think so. Then I walked home. And kept on thinking about this. And suddenly I laugh. I laugh so hard, because finally I’m serious about study and I was worried about something important. And I don’t even feel any stress after that.

So I read on twitter, that they need to talk to their parents to ease their problems away. But not me, I cant call my parents when I’m stress. I’m prone to cry. And I cannot cry. Because I always believe that they have much more important things to be worried. But maybe because I’m just being egoistic. Then I just tell myself that none of the things I do will matter if I don’t get the job done. So I just suck it up, finished my work and sleep at 6.00am.


Case close, no tears, job well done J

No comments: