Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Fwd: Booty call



I woke up late. Sbb smlm i terlupa kunci jam. Then im late for my class. My lecturer pg td scary and i hate her.
2. So i kene buat construction assessment dkt site. But then, my group still x dpt any project. So we dont have anything to present on this thursday.
3. Cafe kolej i tutup
So this makcik charge me rm4.50 for nasi yg sgt sikit and sayur. Seriously??? X sdp pn dia masak.
4. I stay at lib during lunch time to stdy for today test. But i x sedar dah dkt 2jam i dkt lib, almost missed my second class.
5. I thought nk pergi lari ptg sbb stress la konon and try my new running shoes. End up i got a blister!!!!!!!!
6. Thought of calling my bf to tell all this, end up whatsapping (you) bcs my bf too busy to answ my call and rep my msg.
Done

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k