Saturday, 16 August 2014

I wanna

I wanna go ice skating
I wanna go bungee jumping
I wanna go scuba diving
I wanna go island hoping
I wanna go swimming
I wanna go jogging
I wanna go camping
I wanna go stargazing
I wanna go fishing
I want someone to wanna do this things with me
Just bcs he want to, not because i asked to

Because
I wanna laugh with him when i fall on the ice rink
I wanna scream with him when we make that jump
I wanna have him as my dive buddy
I wanna push him in the pool
I wanna race him to the finish line
I wanna cuddle with him under the moonlight
I wanna help him pull the rod
Most important thing,
I wanna have him in my world, like i would in his
Not because he asked me to, but because i want to

If thats too much to asked, let it be.....
Maybe we werent meant to be
From the start, yes......
From the beginning

Sent from: Lenovo A850+

No comments: