So I can't sleep. So I'm stalking. So I feel empty. So I need to talk to someone. So, I need some excitement. Right now. Seriously right now. So I text my ex. So, he's move on. So, he's okay. So I'm fine with that. So, I'm still with my fucking drama. So, I'm a drama queen. So, I talk shit. So, I overthink. So, I read about politics before my bedtime. So, I felt guilty to people around me. So, I haven't said sorry enough. So, I haven't change a bit since high school. So, I'm not to start my new sem. So I jog 3k everyday. So I cycled 5k today. So, I need a vacation. So, I miss Indonesia. So I missed being pampered with my indonesian friend. So, they wiped my tears back in indonesia. So, I miss calling budak gemok. So, my house is too quiet. So, I want 6 kids. So, I love countryside. So, its MY ambition to have acres land and some goats. So, I miss beaches. So, I miss the sound of waves. So, I miss family gathering. So, I miss alots of things. So, these are my random shit.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment