Monday, 5 August 2013

Ironi

Preparation utk iftar. Masak cekodok our all time favourite. Mama was there too. I kept talking about how good choc syrup and whipped cream with everything. How I can slurp those two naked. Then my concern health practitioner mother decided to advice me,

Mama: u should cut down your sugar intake. Jangan makan manis sangat. Mama risau dapat penyakit. *penuhkan kuali dengan minyak untuk goreng cekodok

Gay: mama, tahu tak ironi tu apa?

Mama: *still tambah minyak

Gay: ironi tu bila mama tak bagi gay makan manis but u deep fried almost everything. Makan minyak takpe, manis jangan.

*awkward silence in the kitchen
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mai la hospital besar ipoh. I ade.

Anonymous said...

I have sweet tooth. Nothing wrong with alots of sugar mister

Anonymous said...

Reply cara arrogant benor kamu ni skang.

Anonymous said...

Nanti teman pi la checkup glucose level snlm rayer ni. Ok