Thursday, 7 February 2013

Yes No

No I don't have instagram account
No I don't like going to concert
No I don't have good fashion taste
No I don't like vintage clothes
No I'm not a hipster
No I don't fangirl about anyone or any band
No I'm not updated with the latest song
No I don't know how to play any musical instrument
No I don't dyed my hair
No I don't buy expensive clothes
No I don't spend money on online chop
No I don't wear heels
No I don't wear skirts
No I don't style my shawl
No I don't have lots of friends
No I'm not a gadget freak
No I'm not good in english
No I'm not good in every sport
No I'm not rich
No my parents are not open minded
No my life is not exciting
No Alex is not my boyfriend
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: